Friday, November 14, 2008

Warning: emotional

So I got the new Taylor Swift album. And I love it. I was talking one time to my friend and Taylor Swift came up. I said that I wouldn't mind being friends with her. And my friend said "I feel like she has way too many emotions. There is no way she has felt all that in her young life" or something like that.

That got me thinking. And I realized why I love all her songs so much: its because I am so emotional. I have just always been a super emotional person. And I used to deny this about myself. I liked to think of myself as someone who was very well contained. And I can be. Especially around people that I don't know that well, I probably seem very reserved and contained. But really I can feel so many different emotions in the span of five minutes. I lately realized that its okay to be a stereotypical girl with all my emotions. Its okay that I cry during sad parts of movies or when I think about sad things that have happened in my life or other people's lives.

And really maybe being emotional helps me to connect with others. Maybe.

Anyway, I don't think I have stopped listening to Taylor since I got the album on Wednesday. I worked out last night and I was looking so forward to it all day because it was pure uninterrupted Taylor while I did all my exercises. Even the slow songs got me pumped.

Now let's hope I don't get sick of her...

1 comment:

Team Indonesia said...

ya dont get sick of her!
the songs are too perfect!!