Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mission Inn Run: Pictures



Before the race started. 7:00 in the morning is way too early. But I was able to wake up with help from my mama.
Yay. Let's go run





Funny story: So the last mile I kept thinking that the end was like 100 meters away and so then I would start going faster but then when I would get there, it wouldn't be the end so this last slightly inclined twenty feet was the hardest part for me. So please excuse my lame running stance. And notice the smile. Yeah, that is because I was so happy to see the finish.



This is Elly. Her running is amazing. Look at that stride. And she just had a baby in June.

And Trevor was there!












In line getting free stuff. Notice how completely lost my face looks.

Yay for free food and drinks. No I did not take all that was in my hands.

Orange slices remind me of halftime during soccer games. Those good old days.



And that would be the Mission Inn Run 2008. Good times.

2 comments:

Josiah said...

next year i wanna do this!!

Danielle Fletcher. said...

cute cute cute.
I love you.
you're amazing.