Sunday, November 30, 2008

MASH

Did you ever play MASH? That is probably one of the greatest games ever invented. When I was younger, I took this game so seriously. I remember freaking out when I got something that was not conducive to the perfect future. Like getting a green dress for my wedding dress. Or marrying the dorky guy in whatever class I happened to be in. However, tonight at my small group, we somehow ended up talking about guys (A group of girls: go figure). We were making up future husbands for each other and that was fun and all. But then Amanda Jenkins beings up the game of MASH and of course we decide to play it. I do not think that I have laughed as hard as I did when we were making our 'futures' in a long time. This game is definitely more fun when you loosen up and realize its just a ridiculous game.

Here is my future:

I am married to a Brazilian soccer player.

My wedding dress was diarrhea brown.

Our honeymoon was in Santa's workshop.

We live in a house...

...in Wisconsin

We have two kids.

Our pet is a magical shoe.

I ride around town on a camel.



And I am a pedophile hunter. (I got a picture of Lara Croft because she's a relic hunter. And she's a BA)

I'm not going to lie, I think I would be most excited about the Brazilian soccer player for the husband.

2 comments:

Team Indonesia said...

did you really just say she is a BA?

hahahahahahaha
i love you jane

rachel said...

i was pretty much going to leave the same exact comment as leesh.