Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bored in Anatomy Class

So on Friday I have Human Anatomy at 10:40 in the morning. Right now we are in our last section of learning stuff. So we only have one more test and I am super excited about that. But anyway, I was really just spacing out and lately I have found myself writing random poems and drawing random sketches of people so I decided to write a poem instead of learn about the digestive system because really isn't that pretty straightforward: it goes in one hole, breaks up, gets used for energy and the leftover stuff goes out another hole.

Anyway, I was telling people that I wrote a poem and they wanted me to read it to them but I didn't have it with me so I said I would blog about it. It feels weird putting here so don't judge me. And if I were to read it to you there would be proper inflection but I'm not there to personally read it to you.

In Like

What can I say?
I just can't have my way
I like you a lot
And its not cause your hot
But someone else likes you too
You might even know who
She's kind and she's funny
and cute as a bunny
While I'm awkward and plain
and my jokes are inane
You and I get along great
Some might even call it fate
But there's not a big chance
you would even ask me to dance
you're endearing and sensible
and just so incredible
when you open the door
I want to fall to the floor
Cause I look at your face
and my heart quickens its pace
the words don't come out
and I become a mute lout
my brain just stops working
and it looks like I'm lurking
you are just so calm and so cool
and I'm merely a lame bumbling fool
But I look up and see that I caught your eye
and maybe one day you'll become my guy.

Ugh, I am such a girl sometimes, its ridiculous.

2 comments:

rachel said...

oh janey.
you are too cute.

Team Indonesia said...

janey
she is too young for him
hahahha