Friday, November 21, 2008

Go go go go go

This blog is dedicated to a friend of mine. She knows who she is.

Home is where the heart is. To different people home can be many things. To me, home is where I learned who I am. Home is comforting. Home-coming is the best feeling in the world.

But in order for home to be something that you want to come back to, you have to leave. You have to experience life and see what is out there. You are going to make mistakes and you are going to have regrets. But I would rather regret doing something than regret not doing something.

Through experience we learn who we are and what we need to do in life. So, my friend, go. Just go and learn who you are. And home will still be here when you come back. Things might change and it might not be what you remembered when you come back, but it will still be all the things you need it to be.

1 comment:

Team Indonesia said...

you just made me cry.
i love you jane read