Monday, November 24, 2008

angry day

Since I have now deemed this angry day, here is my angry poem from anatomy class this morning:
I want to tell you so bad
how often you make me so mad
but if i just started going
the words wouldn't stop flowing
and then you would see
how mean i could be
you've got a beautiful soul
but you're burning a hole
in my patience and sanity
when you speak with such vanity
you don't mean it, i'm sure
but you speak with a purr
about the medals you've won
and the cool things you've done

don't you know that its not okay
to say the kinds of things you always say?
again and again i bite my tongue
when you act like a kid that's just been stung.
again and again i want to wring your neck
and scream at you 'what the heck?'

in your oblivious ways
you dampen my days
because you make me frustrated
and a little bit jaded
you're charming and sweet
but flirt with everyone you greet
because you want the attention
so you put on a big production

do you even see,
what you are doing to me?
and the people around you,
what you're putting them through?

okay, done with my angry poem.

On a more positve note, I just made funfetti cookies and I'm feeling a little more tolerable about life in general.

2 comments:

Nikol Schiller said...

this is how i feel on occassion about a certain friend of mine.

SO annoying. so frustrating.

they just need to grow up, jane.

Nikol Schiller said...

this is how i feel on occassion about a certain friend of mine.

SO annoying. so frustrating.

they just need to grow up, jane.