Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh Joy

So I just need to get through this week. Then next week I have three days and Thanksgiving. And then the following week is a full week of classes. And the week after that is finals. And I don't have to show up for all finals. My last one is on Wednesday. And then I am done. Finito. El Fin.

Can I just say Halleluia?

I am so excited for this semester to be over with. I'm excited for everything Christmas. The lights. Hot Cocoa. Pine trees. No homework. Leisure reading. Traditions. Hanging out with my nephew. Waiting for my niece to be born. Sleeping in. Staying up late. Going to the movies. Hanging out with the friends who are near and coming in from far. Exchanging gifts. Cold (please?) Fires. Lifetime movie channel christmas movies marathon. Baking cookies.

Its going to be grand.

No comments: