Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chilled Out Thankful Day

Thanksgiving was a good day. Good food. Good family. Good God. Here's me holding my beautiful nephew. I think I got to hold him a good two hours and he barely cried. He's sick right now with Thrush but he's getting better. Yeah, I'm glad I don't have babies yet. They are way too much responsibility.

Mama and Papa in the kitchen getting dinner ready. My dad rarely smiles with his teeth showing.

Mama in her goofy shirt and mardi gras beads.
Here are two of my 56 cousins (combined of both the mom and dad's side) and my sisters, of course. These cousins are pretty cool. Its weird to hang out with them and see them all grown up. I remember playing the most ridiculous games with them when I was younger and now here we are talking about college and tattoos and piercings. Good times.


And then here is us throwing a ball across the room with these really cool ball catcher things. I love how my mom is totally cool with us playing these kinds of games inside the house. And I would like to point out the red ball in the air. Photo courtesy of Mary T.

All in all it was a beautiful day.

No comments: