Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mission Inn Run

So you know how all those posts ago I said that I was going to run in the Mission Inn Run? Well, it is here. Tomorrow, to be exact. At 7:30 am to be even more exact.

I'm running the 5k. It should be fun. We'll see how I do. My training has kind of slacked off these past few weeks because I have not had any time to work out and if there was time I would opt to just sit on the couch and go online. I think this might be a step up from just watching television though. At least with the internet I am engaging other parts of my anatomy then just my eyes.

Hopefully there will be more runs after this one. We'll see how it goes and if I even like running competitively.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dang girl if i knew you were running i would have come to cheer you on!