Friday, November 7, 2008

Picture Post

So I was looking at the last posts that I have had and there have not been many pictures. So I decided to find some random pictures and just post them.

Here is the last Sunday with Cor. I don't think I ever put this picture on facebook.

Facebook caption: "born and raised"
She's going to be a studly fire dept. employee.

A random picture of one of my roommates eating a banana. Bananas are one of her favorite snacks.

So I'm showing you this picture because you can see half of the crack in my windshield. I need to get this fixed. Soon. It used to not bother me but now I think people keep taking double looks at it. And they just stare. So now I feel kind of ghetto with a crack in my windshield. Hopefully, my mom will call Friday. Or I will if she won't. She said she was going to call but she's a busy woman.

Speaking of my mama, here she is. She's studly, too.

Well that's the end of my picture post.

1 comment:

Nikol Schiller said...

you have nice friends and a nice mama. =)