Monday, November 3, 2008

Make a good day

This was written in chalk outside on the ground the other day. At first it read 'have a good day' but somebody crossed out the have and put a 'make.'

At first I thought that that's cool and so true. And then I forgot about it.

Randomly it popped into my head just now. I think I need to take this to heart. How can we make a good day? I think it starts with us and not letting anything get us down: boys, the election, roommates, too little sleep, classes, tests, friends, birthdays.

I want to have good days. I am going to make good days.

On another note, I was working out today and my knee gave out on me. It had been hurting all day and yesterday a bit but I figured it was the change in temperature. I wasn't even playing soccer. I have purposely been avoiding soccer so that this would not happen and then it did. So now with the pain and the give out, I'm not sure what to do. I guess I am going to let myself play soccer now because it doesn't matter what activity I do, it's going to give out on me.

1 comment: