Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mod Sweet Mod

So I have now moved all my stuff into the place where I will reside the next eightish months. I live in a place that they call the Shire Mods. Its basically a trailer. Kind of ghetto but there is a kitchen, a living area, a bathroom (which is kind of small) and two bedrooms.
This is my roommate Ariel. She looks sweet and innocent but she's ferocious. I'm excited to get to know her better this year.These two girls will be living next door: Kai and Kim. Kai was my roommate last year so it is cool that we are still living together. I'm excited to be moved in because now I can start working and hanging out with all my college friends and start classes. I realize that I am a huge nerd and really can't wait to start learning stuff again.
The class I am most excited about is Human Diversity. It's about race and cultures and God; things that I always like to ponder in my spare time.
My goal for this year is to get A's in all my classes. What that means for me is cutting back on the Facebook time.

2 comments:

Danielle Fletcher. said...

that's a cute picture of you.
I have high goals for myself this year, too.

mostly, go to class.
and, after that, get As.

go team!

Danielle Fletcher. said...

oh, and I didn't mean that sarcastically.
the bottom one is super cute.
the top one is insane.