Friday, August 29, 2008

I love my job

This is my job:I wash uniforms, practice jerseys, towels, ace wraps, etc. And I love it. Do you know why? Because while I am writing this, I am working and getting paid. I put the clothes in, put the detergent in, and press start. And if I am drying them, then I put the clothes, put the dryer sheet in and press start. Sometimes I have to fold towels though, and that can get annoying. Especially, when there are a million towels to fold and it is just a never ending pile. But you make do. Well I do anyway.

Sometimes, I feel unappreciated by the athletes but then I realize that if I had been an athlete here I probably would do the same things they do. So what can you do?

There's the buzzer, time to earn my pay.

1 comment:

rachel said...

i'm kinda surprised that you didn't talk about all the practice you got in louisiana.

seriously though, thanks. if it wasn't for you we would probably have been a lot smellier.
(well i know alisha would be)