Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bass Pro Shops, Mt. Rubidoux, Wyatt, Funfetti Cookies

So this is my weekend in pictures and commentary.



Have you ever been to Bass Pro Shops? That place is so fun. Even if you don't camp or fish or hunt, this store makes you want to do something. Or at least get hiking shoes and go on all sorts of adventures. I think that is something that I am going to look into. Here is the standard timer shot hiding in the sleeping bags.
And then we walk around Victoria Gardens. And this lady pulls Rel to her seat and gives her extensions. I just wanted to put this picture because she is a hottie.
And then we decide to walk up Mt. Rubidoux.
So that we can watch the sunset.

And then we made a delicious dinner of pasta, chicken caesar salad and garlic bread.

And ate ALL of it. We are pigs.

And then the next day I help Elly paint wyatt's room a light green (it looks yellow but its not) Speaking of Wyatt, this is the most recent picture of him. He's now 3lbs, 12 oz. He just had laser eye surgery because he might have been blind. He is breathing on his own and getting lower levels of oxygen, which is good. And then that night we make funfetti cookies
And drank some milk.




It was a good last weekend before I go back to college and move all my crap in. I'm excited for school to start though. I like learning. I'm just going to miss these random weekends.

No comments: