Saturday, May 22, 2010

No big thang...

... but I will be in Chi-town in twenty four hours.

How excited am I?
super.

But I'm scared. And I'm worried that I will have forgotten something packing wise. I just finished packing. And I got everything into one checked suitcase, a carry on and a personal item bag. Everything that I will need for ten weeks of being in Chicago.

Now I wait.

I wait till my dad and I leave our house at 7:30 tomorrow morning to go to LAX.

And its weird because I don't want to go right now. I don't want to step outside my comfort zone. I don't want to make new friends. I have such awesome friends and I don't want to leave them. I don't want to leave my sisters and their kids because when I get back they are going to be huge. I want a nice easy summer. But instead I'm traveling 2000 miles to work in the inner city.

Perfect.

Don't get me wrong though. I am super excited. Just nervous. And scared. And second guessing myself, but what's new?

No comments: