Saturday, May 29, 2010

First Photo Blog

One time I am going to post a blog of all the funny signs and things that I see around here.


This is when they announced what our anchor sites and what prayer tour we would be leading (I am leading the South Side prayer tour). The three people standing up are Hannah, Sandy and Tim. They are the people in charge. Tim is Puerto Rican and for all of you who know Mike Rodriguez, he is exactly like that. It's nice having someone like that here.


This is my room-roommate Katie. She is absolutely adorable. You know those people that talk and ask questions and proceed to answer their own questions? Well that is what she is like. She barely take a breath sometimes. But she's really been able to get me out of my quiet zone because I'mm trying to keep up with her.


Ok, so this guy is the president over all of CSM. He grew up in Queens/Brooklyn so he has a lot of attitude but at the same time he is very humble. (He even got in the back of a fifteen passenger van.) He came to meet all the hosts and even led one of the training sessions about customer service and not becoming synical when we serve and talk about being task or people oriented. He was a cool guy to talk to because he often said funny things.


We were group 3. Don't mess. This was the group that I walked around Wicker Park in for an Immersion tour. They were a fun group.

And this is the apartment that I am staying in. 39 steps. That's how many steps it takes to get to the third floor. Not that I'm counting or anything...




No comments: