Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh family.


Read Family Birthdays: This is how we do

The Birthday Girl

Birthday girl's family



Mary teasing Ally. Pete ignoring the camera. Big surprise there.

The cake. Mmm. Yes we devoured it.


Elly was super excited about this gift. A little too excited if you ask me. But no one did.

Dad with Ally.

The boys messing around: as always. I missed what they were doing with the camera and I don't even know exactly what they were doing but they had the lighter down a bottle. But when everyone started looking they stopped. This shot makes me laugh because it looks like dad is mad at them but he probably started laughing after they told him what they were doing.





An actual family picture with everyone in it. Have to take it now before it changes again.

3 comments:

Danielle Fletcher. said...

I love your family.
you all look so happy.
which makes me happy.

Nikol Schiller said...

your family pictures gave me goosebumps.

=) i can't believe that your sisters have BABIES!!! so awesome.

i love your family.

Team Indonesia said...

aw jane you are blessed with such an amazing family! :)
please tell you mom i say hello and miss her kitchen ;)