Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Major let down

So today I went to the caf for dinner. And I got super excited because it said that the soup was New England Clam Chowder. I was pumped. This is my favorite soup ever. And I'm not usually a soup person. But after being outside because of clinicals it sounded so good. So when I go over to the soup I see that it is actually broccoli cheese. Let's just say it was a major let down.

So if anybody wants to take me to disneyland for some clam chowder in a bread bowl, I'm pretty sure you would become my favorite person ever. I'm really in the mood for this right now.


Mmmm. Doesn't this just look delicious.

Maybe I'll try making it sometime...

3 comments:

Team Indonesia said...

get your butt a disneyland pass so we can grub on that when i come home!!!!

Danielle Fletcher. said...

I like broccoli cheese better.
sorry.


also.
broccoli is a STRANGE word.

Josiah said...

to me it would have been a pleasant surprise to see that it was broccoli cheese instead..

but i would like to go to disneyland when i get back.. wont have a pass though