Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rachel Weinstein

So Rachel Weinstein is perhaps one of the coolest people I know. Today when I went back to R-side for youth group I went and visited her at CBU. And we hung out for a bit. We made cookies, talked about Louisiana, and ate at the caf. She recently cut her hair and she donated it to some organization. She looks pretty hot. This picture was taken in her bedroom.
Then we took a picture in front of her little cottage. The pumpkin on the table is really fitting. She is obsessed with anything pumpkin. She is so excited that Starbucks has the pumpking latte right now. I think she even has a pumpkin lip gloss thing.

Sometimes she complains but she complains in a way that doesn't bother me. And since that is one of my irritations it is quite exciting that I don't get annoyed.

We spent six weeks together in Louisiana and I feel like I know her really well. Sometimes we even took naps together. Something that I learned about her is that she knows a lot of random things. I thought I knew random things but she knows the more spasmodic tidbits that probably only 1% of the population knows.

Whenever we talk it feels like she really gets what I am trying to say. One of her strengths is empathy and this is very fitting of who she is.

That is my friend Rachel Weinstein and I am glad that she is my friend.

1 comment:

rachel said...

aww jane read.
im glad you are my friend.