Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Confession

Texas really isn't that bad. No doubt, after the move, I was struggling. Struggling with why I'm here and what an idiot I was to just leave my family and friends. But it's good. It really is. I'm learning to be ok with not knowing everyone. I'm slowing adapting to Texas culture. I'm hanging out with my high school kids and loving them more and more as they tell me stories of chasing chickens. It's an odd thing to know I'll only be here for two years. Well, if I'm even here. Apparently I have to maintain a 3.0 or everything gets taken away. That's never really been a problem for me but what it all of sudden I get a C in a class. That would be the worst. I'm also slowly making some friends that are my own age. Imagine that.

1 comment:

Nikol Schiller said...

You're going to do great, Jane.
After December, we can use each other for strength.
<3 You're doing great things, my dear!