Monday, October 12, 2009

Update.

Its been a while. My bad.

A lot has been happening. My emotions have been everywhere. Things have changed. Other things have stayed the same. I feel different but I still act and look the same/ I want the future to be here already. But I need to just enjoy the moment. Because pretty soon this will be gone.

First things first. I injured my knee again. I didn't want to post till I knew for sure what was up and what I was going to do but it's been three 1/2 weeks, four different doctors visits, and there are still things I don't know. There is one thing I do know. I hate doctors' offices. Sometimes the nurses are so nice and other times the way they say things just makes me cry. And then the doctors themselves make me feel like I'm inconveniencing them for being hurt. So I do end up crying. And its embarrassing. I had an MRI 11 days ago and I finally have the follow up appointment this Thursday. That is when I will know. But that's what I said the last four times so who really knows anymore?

Next, football is so awesome. I traveled to Wisconsin with them. And this weekend I'm going to Utah. We aren't very good. Well we are good, we just don't stay consistently good throughout the game. Like this past weekend, our guys played so well in the first half and we were winning and then the second half comes and the other team completely shuts us down. And we keep getting more and more injuries of starters. So it sucks but its also been a really good learning experience. Even the head athletic trainer has experienced more then he usually does. There have been some crazy injuries.

On a completely different note, I finally fixed my car window. Well relatively. You see it doesn't roll up all the way. As shown in this picture. That's a good three inches right there.

Instead it makes a hideous rumbling sound that makes you think the car engine is going to blow up. And since I heard that its gong to start raining soon, I knew that I had to be proactive about it. So I took the door relatively off, was able to push the window into the crevice and now when it rains I won't get wet. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Other wise I would have done it a lot sooner.

I hope the rain comes soon now. So that I will see how amazing it is to not get wet.

No comments: