Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tired

I am working myself to the bone right now. We really are our own worst enemy with the pressure that we put on ourselves to be and do better.

I am definitely less bitter now. I am also now having surgery over Thanksgiving break. So I'm that it is sooner. It's been hurting a lot lately just walking around and being on my feet all day because of football practice.

But things are still good and I have to keep telling myself that they are.

P.S. This story made me want to cry
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/a_hostage_to_concussions.html

If the link doesn't work, tell me because its such an interesting story and it is why I want to be an Athletic Trainer so that this doesn't happen and high schoolers are just informed about whatever injury they may get.

No comments: