Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life

Life is so incredibly good right now that I feel like I'm living someone else's life. Like there should not be this many good things happening.

This past week has been so surreal. Like I don't even know how to explain it. Things have just been working out. There hasn't been any big fantastic events. Just little things that have made life so good and so awesome.

I'm excited to see my friends again soon. (Chile, Washington, Long Beach and Riverside unite)

I'm excited to be getting surgery soon. (excited in the non-sadistic way)

I'm excited to be almost done with football practices (even though I will miss the guys)

I'm excited that I'm signing up for classes for next semester soon. (I'm such a nerd, its ridiculous)

I'm excited that I'm actually learning things that I will need to know for the future. (Currently my favorite place is in the ATR)

I'm just excited.

Except I'm not excited for Halloween. I really don't like that holiday.

No comments: