Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One year ago and two days

So I am still somewhat unpacking and going through things and I found this as I was picking papers up and rearranging things: It's a movie stub from a year ago and two days. Well almost one day since its just about midnight. It's a ticket for a midnight showing of Indiana Jones for May 22, 2008. About this time I was getting ready to go to Louisiana. I had just finished my first year of college. I was glad to be home and glad to be leaving.

It is so weird to think about who I was and what was important to me then. In some ways I feel like I have learned a lot and other ways I have learned nothing because I continue to do the same things and I hate it.

On another note finding this stub just proves that I can't throw anything away. I hope I don't have or develop this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_hoarding

It says that its not really a problem unless it affects your relationships or it causes me stress or I start stealing. So if I start doing that I'll know that I need some help.

2 comments:

Josiah said...

haha i saw indian jones the night before we left for louisiana..

rachel said...

i saw it that night with you.
but like before we were real friends. i still wasnt sure about you. but the pictures you have from that night... if you look at them just imagine the sseats to your right. (or your left if your looking at the picture) and that is where i am.

also, i could probably find that ticket if i looked through my stuff for it. i save things too.