Monday, June 8, 2009

Just a random post.

So I have this tendency to write blogs, but then I actually never post them. And for some reason I think that I do post. So I was looking at my actual blog and I realized I haven't actually pressed post for a long time. So here is an update on my ever so interesting life.

Summer is here. And its been here. And I really haven't done a lot. But its okay because I knew this was going to be like this. I have gotten a lot of reading done though. And when I say a lot. I mean a lot. For example I have read all the Harry Potter books. (Okay not all of them. I couldn't find the third one and I was too excited to start reading the rest that I just skipped it.) And other books. I'm currently reading 1984. And I kind of started Sense and Sensibility. And I might also be reading this other series that's actually from my mother's library collection.

I went rock climbing today. It is really funny to watch people at the climbing gym. Because some take it really serious. And others love helping people by giving them hints even if they don't kow the person. And then there are those random people and you just want to ask them "Why are you here?" And then when I think that I realize I could just look in the mirror and ask the same question. Don't get me wrong, I like rock climbing, I'm just not that good. And when I'm not particularly good at something I usually fake it but when you are climbing a 15 foot wall you can't really fake being good at actually getting to the top. And now my hands hurt and my forearms are probably going to be sore. And I bet if there were no people around I would enjoy it more. However, when there are a lot of people around I have the tendency to just watch them (in a non creepy way, I promise) and would rather just blend into the surroundings rather than climb the surroundings. But it was fun. I like going with my actual friends.

On Sunday we had a birthday party for my nephew.

This is him diving into his cake. Is it me or does he resemble a deer caught in the headlights?

1 comment:

Josiah said...

jeeze i've never actually met him but how is he already a year... and how have you read that many books already.. i was just thinking how i wish i could read faster so i could read more books.....
and rock climbing.. i need to go soon..
your summer sounds awesome so far! in my opinion!

not to mention you got to see an amazzzzing movie the other day!