Sunday, May 17, 2009

They know me so well

My friends are amazing. They just know me so well. They took me to something that I had wanted to do with them but they didn't know that I wanted to and I didn't think that they would want to so I didn't tell them I wanted to and yet they did it for me anyway.

Confused?
Let me start over. Today was/is my birthday. And a week ago I get a text from Rachel Firster basically telling me to not make any plans from mid day to fourish on this day of birth. They planned to surprise me with something. Well, I have somewhat of a reputation for figuring out surprises or say secret santas. I'm just a good deducer. I happened to be with Alisha in Seattle and she knew about the surprise so she asked me to not be Jane and try and figure it out. Let me just say that I tried to not try to figure it out. I really did. My friends won't believe me...but I did.
Anyways what they ended up doing was taking me to a Galaxy game. I love going to these games. Its a side that my friends rarely see. Its not like I talk about going to these games ever. But they are so fun. I have gone to numerous games over the years and I love them. I love the atmosphere. I love the game. It just makes me so happy. And when I found out like in April that there was a game right on my birthday I really wanted to go. But I didn't think my friends would want to go. So I never talked to them about it. At all.
And they just knew me so well that they took me to the game. And they tried to make it a surprise but the circumstances wouldn't allow it. Sorry guys.
Here's a picture of us in front of the field. Not the best quality. And Emma's eyes are closed. And I'm kind of half standing because the security guard came right then to tell us to not sit on the wall and he kind of half pushed me.

They had me blind folded in the car, even though I knew and they kind of knew that I knew. And they made a whole bunch of videos. I'm pretty sure these videos should not ever be shown in public.

I love my friends. I am so grateful for them for making this one of my favorite birthdays. Thank you for knowing me so well and not being too angry with me for figuring it out. Next time I won't ask any questions. I promise.

2 comments:

firster89 said...

Jane I love you. but next time there wont be a surprise cause you spoil it! haha jk :p

Team Indonesia said...

i want that group photo!!