Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Running again

Last night or the night before, I forget, I went running at the track again. Its been awhile since I did that. Lately I have been going to the weight room and using the treadmill or just running in the neighborhood. But that night I just felt like going to the track again.

Its funny running at the track. Its funny to see the same people that I saw there when I ran earlier this year. Its funny to have a competition with another runner, but you have no idea how long they have been running or how in shape they are. Its funny when you have a random playlist on and this comes on:

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is a beautiful
accident, turibulent, succulent
opulent permanent,
no way I wanna taste it
Don't wanna waste it away

Oh Avril, how I have never listened to your lyrics before.

Lately, the world has been seeming extremely beautiful and I don't know why. It just is. Maybe its the weather. Maybe its the realization that you can't take life too seriously. Maybe its meeting new people and learning new things about yourself. Maybe its new life that has been added to your family.

I don't know.

I realized that I have one week left in this semester. This time next week, I will be sleeping in my bed again until January 9th. I am so excited. Hopefully everything that needs to get done will get done.

No comments: