Thursday, December 4, 2008

I just want to post a blog, ok?

So I have kept writing stuff and then erasing it and then writing new stuff and then erasing it. And I can't figure out why I am still trying to write a blog. Obviously I do not feel like I have something too profound to say. And yet I can't bring myself to close this tab and move on with my life; to facebook or looking at plane tickets.

I think I just have an intense desire to post a blog and tell you all about my life even though there is nothing new or excited going on. Its just dead week (I keep hearing that term so I thought I would adopt it and use it as my own) and finals are next week.

There is a lot going on though. Like people leaving and not coming back next semester. This seems to be a common theme, both with friends from R-side and friends from APU. What is it with people leaving? I know that they are going to come back. Well, in the case of APU people, it is quite doubtful I will see peope who are transferring to Oregon state again. But there is always Facebook to keep us connected, albeit electronically.

What else is going on? Ah, yes. My sister is about to give birth. I wasn't able to have a countdown with Elly. Wyatt just decided to come when I was out of the state, so I really couldn't get the right amount of excited about his entrance into the world. But with Ally, its like, can you just hurry up and come already. Because really, the sooner she comes, the sooner both of them can start getting bigger and when they are bigger, the sooner I can start spoiling them.

I am at work right now and it is glorious. I am sure there are lots of homework things I should be working on, but really, I am not feeling it right now. This is what Friday and Saturday are going to be for. Because Sunday is going to be one of the busiest days of my life. Why do I say yes to some things?

First, I have a 5k run in Redlands/Loma Linda area at 7 in the morning. And then I have youth group at 10:45. I might refrain from going but this Sunday is the play and I kind of want to see it. We shall see though. And then my sister is having a shower. And I'm kind supposed to be throwing it and helping with it. This is probably why I won't go to church just so I can help my mom set this thing up. And then afterwards, it is my last OG and we are going to be having some sort of celebration and I really want to be there for that.

But luckily, I don't have classes on Monday. So I am staying in R-side that night and then coming to school in the morning. However, when I am going to school, I will be going to my death. Why, do you ask?

Well, you see, I have an interview that day to get into the Athletic Training Program. My stomach is turning just thinking about it. I know that its not going to affect me getting into the program, but I have this feeling that I could very easily make a fool of myself or just be awkward and weird and not make a good first impression. It shall be interesting.

I can't wait to blog about it. Because that means that it will just be over with.

Okay, well this was a really long random blog.
I'm out.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

i think your blogs are my favorite!