Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Adventures of Living with Kai

One of my dear roommates is Kai Matsumoto. She was my roommate last year and she is pretty awesome. And pretty entertaining. Tonight she had me laughing so hard that I almost fell on the ground. Here's the story.

Kai is kind of on the short side and to utilize space in this modular they made the shelves pretty high up. Well, sometimes Kai underestimates her shortness. Tonight she tried to reach for this high shelf. She went really fast but completely missed the shelf. Here are some lovely photgraphs.


What's kind of weird is that she let me take these pictures of her being pretty inadequate at life. Not one. But two.
Oh and I'm not done.
A little bit later she was going to call this one person that we were just talking about for some reason. So she goes to her room and we hear from the kitchen "Hi, is Leslie there. Oh." And then she calls out "I just called the wrong number."
What's funny is that she's really smart. And has a lot of common sense and makes a lot of intelligent jokes. But sometimes she is very ridiculous. And a bit spacey. And kind of oblivious.

No comments: