Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things are looking up

This past weekend was so stressful and lame but things are calming down now. Reflection has set in and I realize that life is actually pretty good for me right now. I still have loads to do like an anatomy test next Wednesday that I should have started intensely studying for last week and I have observation hours for Athletic Training to finish up on, but really that is so small compared to what it could be.

I am in a Human Diversity class and the coursework that you are exposed to is really eye-opening. I'm just not a fan of the professor. However, yesterday I had to take a group oral exam with her for two hours. Being three on one with her really let me get to know her. And while I may not necessarily like her, I can still have respect for the person that she is. And so maybe now I won't give her such a terrible review on ratemyprofessor.com.

No comments: