Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Aww" moment

So today at youth group, there were three girls that I went up to. One of them I knew really well and so I gave her a hug. Another I did not know so I introduced myself to her. And the last I had met a while ago and I remembered her name so right after I met the new girl, I said "and your name is paige." So then she gives me this huge smile and says "yes, thanks for remembering." And for some reason that made me go "aww" inside my head.

It just really reminded me of Travis Osborne and how he would always remember everyone's name and everyone's life story. I don't think he reads this but here is a shout out to him. Whenever my friends from the church reminisce about old times we always just think about the Osbornes. Seriously, we were so blessed to have them in our lives. And I am so excited for all the lives that they are touching up at Simpson University.

Hmmm, I am really in the mood to bake some cookies, but I have a meeting to go to soonish. So I think I will make some tomorrow. .

1 comment:

Josiah said...

thats funny cause i was recently reading travs blogs and one was about how he remembered some guys name that would go into starbucks when he worked there and he remembered the exact drink he would get.. its crazy how good he is at names!