Monday, May 9, 2011

last week of undergrad.

Last week was the last time I would be on APU campus as a student. So let's go through the week.

Monday: Softball game
Winston. I'm pretty sure he does not put on a normal face for any picture.
But our team won. NBD.


Group picture.


Yeah, I made it to second base.


Wednesday: Lyndsay and I visited South Hills

Darrick trying to jump in the background.


Yeah, this is the norm at South Hills.


Thursday: ATEP awards banquet.

Ashley and I with the Asians, aka Glory and Isak


I absolutely love this picture, it's candid and yet not and definitely does not get the whole group but it makes me happy every time I see it.


Ashley and I with the Kim, Chrissy and Sarah.
On nights like these we ditch the khaki and polo for something classy.


We were playing with our stolls.


I definitely would not have been able to get through the last four years without my fellow peers.

Saturday: GRADUATION!! (just a few of the pictures)

We so excited.


My parents. Love them.


Football players. Enough said.

No comments: