Monday, May 2, 2011

Back to the lib.


Pages are done. Now I just need to go back and edit and pretty much make it sound intellectual and polish it up a bit

As I'm sitting here in the library, I've come to some conclusions.

1. People do not know how to plug in their headphones. That is the only way I can explain the soft but distinct music coming from somewhere in the computer lab.

2. I am so over coming up with new ways to say promote and invest and change.

3. Waking up is always easy when you are in a strange place. Because our lease ended on Friday, I am staying at my friend Lyndsay's apartment. When I left home this past weekend I packed up a week of clothes. I felt like I was on my way to camp.

4. You know its finals week when everyone in the library has bags under their eyes and they have a face that distinctly says "Go away." And everyone thinks they have it worse than everybody else. Except for me, I'm pretty sure I have it great. I just need to finish this paper and I am done because I took my last final this morning.

5. I am currently waiting for an email about results of test I recently took. I have now checked my email 12 times in the past hour. I think its time for a distraction.


No comments: