Thursday, August 13, 2009

Loooong days

I am around about 120 boys every day for on average of ten hours. I'm not going to lie. It's a lot of 'guy' to be around.

And sometimes its fun because well, guys are funny. And other times its not fun.

Today was one of those days that made me realize how incredibly stupid boys can be too. Like I know that there are a lot of great guys out there. But there are also just stupid boys and it really just made me doubt the guy population in this world. And I know, I know that I have to take into account that I am dealing with athletes. Athletes that are paid to be here, somewhat. And that can make any guy a little more confident of himself. And therefore a db.

I'm just glad that during the school year I won't be just seeing these guys around campus. And there will only be one practice a day. Not two. And I will know more stuff so that I can answer the players' questions about such and such things.

But I really don't want school work to start. I want to learn and go to class but not have assignments and tests. If there is such a school, can you please sign me up? That'd be great.

P.S. I need to practice taping and myofascial trigger point release. Any takers?

2 comments:

Nikol Schiller said...

let's create a school where you go to just learn and not get graded.

wouldn't that be lovely?

miss you, janey pants.

Team Indonesia said...

yes why are boys so stupid?