Thursday, August 20, 2009

Almost Three Weeks

I have been at school for almost three weeks and my roommate and I finally get to move into our permanent housing today. But we have to wait till 10:00 to get the key. We were so excited that we willingly woke up before seven to go get breakfast and then pack up. I'm already done, but she is still working on it. But we still have to wait about an hour or so before we can actually move stuff.

However, we are genius individuals and we borrowed this cart thing that facilities uses to move laundry and trash. We found this one in the laundry room, so for the most part its sanitary. But honestly going up and down four flights twenty times to move our stuff to the car just to drive across the street to move it to our apartment doesn't sound fun. So instead we will be making about five trips up and down (there are elevators which also make it nice) to move our stuff to our cars to across the street. I think it would be cool to just roll this thing across campus straight to our apartment but my roommate isn't going for it. And I don't think housing services would be okay seeing their cart being rolled across the way.
This is my beautiful roommate, Amy.

I'm excited for this year.

No comments: