Monday, January 26, 2009

I had a great day

I really did. For some reason I woke up on the right side of the bed and everything went just right. I love days like this.

All day I would be going about my day and want to just start commentating on certain things that were happening in some creative outlet, like a blog. But I didn't have my computer all day and I don't have the internet on my phone and I could have twittered but really that does not help when you want to give details.

So after a long day of classes, clinicals and classes I am finally able to sign on to my blog and write my ramblings of this day so that you may be impressed, inspired and dazzled by my canny outlook on life.

But alas its been an exhausting day and I don't really remember everything. Or really anything.

I just remember it being a good day. And really isn't what you are feeling at the end of the day the most important thing?

I've been thinking a lot about love. And crushes. And relationships. Its cool that I have two sisters that are married and model a beautiful relationship, but often I want it for myself too. And I just wonder when it will happen for me. I'm the age when Mary met Pete and that just doesn't seem anywhere near being close to happening right now. And really this is just a sidenote of me being impatient. Because you know I have those crushes on those guys that I think are perfect for me but they just don't know it yet. And really its just heart breaking when they are clueless or get girlfriends and they don't even see what they are doing to you.

I was talking to my roommate about this and she said something that was kind of profound: "crushes are the hardest things. otherwise they wouldn't be called crushes." She heard it from someone and I just think that its so true. Crushes are really just punches in the face because rarely anything good happens from them. Unless you're lucky. Which I'm not.

But I'm really good right now. I am content. And satisfied. And I have so much joy. And athletic training is wonderful. And my friends are amazing. And boys just break your heart. The End