Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello World

Yes. It has been a while. And there's a reason.

This Christmas break has been amazing. Therefore, I felt the need to not really update this blog because I really could not do justice to everything that happened.

I'm excited for the new year though. Here's why:

1. Mary finally had her baby. Now I have a niece and nephew and I can't wait to spoil them. There were no complications with Ally (the name of her baby) and Mary is doing well. She was born at 7:17 on 1/7/09 and weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces. That's a lot of sevens.

2. I got into the Athletic training program at APU. I just got an email about the teams that I am going to be doing my clinical hours with and first it will be Track and Field and then I'm going to work with Baseball. Which are the teams that I really wanted to work with this semester.

3. My life is going to be so busy this semester. But I love being busy because it means that I'm not just sitting around. This Christmas break, I lounged around a lot and it has been lovely. But I like having a reason to get up early and stay up late.

4. I'm going to have adventures this year. And so far I have had no problem fulfilling this goal of mine. This includes going to the snow, flat tires, visiting the Watchers (which I don't recommend: its the creepiest thing in the world), going to the beach, and so on.

5. I have amazing friends. Really.

2 comments:

Josiah said...

you visited the watchers???? i wanted to do that.. alisha, rachel and i almost went one night..

and congrats on getting into the physical training program!

Team Indonesia said...

woo you guys are the bestest friends ever and i miss you already!!