Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This past weekend

Circumstances led me to going home this past weekend and staying the night. I stayed from Saturday to Sunday evening. It made me realize how much my little ones are growing up.

Here is Ally (with my mom creeping in the background) and she is making sentences and being a two-year old (which entails being a brat at times. but she is an adorable little brat) But it was the first time I actually felt like an aunt. After dinner I went with Wyatt and Ally to play with some play dough. It was nice that they were not running from me or saying no when I tried to talk to them (this especially happens when Ally decides to be her two year old self). I even stopped some arguments. I can't wait till they're older and I can really spoil them.

And really, I can't blame them when they don't really trust me yet. I'm barely around. I live here, in Azusa. Forty miles is a long time for an aunt.

And then there's Garrett who is at the age who loves me no matter what. I like to believe his crying is him telling me he loves me. That's why I'm ok with it.
P.S. Boy babies look like little old men.


1 comment:

pete and mary said...

I love the picture of Wyatt yelling and Ally holding something out of his reach... It really captures what they do right now :)