Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nicole Sandford.

Chicago brought me to a wonderful lady named Nicole Sandford.

She is the light of my life. She's a fiery spirit with a huge heart for God. She's from Seattle and she is now the apprentice for CSM Chicago. Basically this means that she has a year long internship with CSM. She'll be at the same ministry site all year and rarely (if ever) host groups.


She is probably the best encourager in the world. But its not fake. Its so genuine and real and you can just tell that she means what she says. And at the same time, she has this streak in her that makes you realize that you would not want to get in a fight with her.

She understood me when I didn't understand myself in Chicago and she enlightened me to the wonderful world of frosted shredded wheats and peanut butter. I miss her a lot right now. Nicole, please come back to me?


1 comment:

colechristine said...

Oh my dearest Jane.
I laughed and cried all at once when i read this. You are incredible. I can hear your voice in my head talking with incredible passion and wisdom. I hear that voice and i know that we're gonna be alright. that stupid people will drift away and if all else fails there's fiber and peanut butter to be eaten drenched in some tears. The solution to a girl's problems.
Your heart woman. Man. there's none like it. I think about you often and talk to our Jesus about each day of yours. It's gonna be ok. We're gonna have to fight and struggle but it's gonna be ok ya know? cause if we can handle crazy people in 15 passenger vans life becomes a piece of cake. ha ha.
and as for the streak in me that makes you not want to get in a fight with me. ha i just learned from the best little 6 year olds in woodlawn. i'm still in training ;) give it a year. haha oh gosh.
You hold this beautiful place in my heart that is like no other. I love you. I'll push on your knots in my mind and send the pain your way ;)
Jane,I cherish you. I love you in the deepest part of my soul. missing you like crazy. holy crap i miss you.
mwah!