Wednesday, August 4, 2010

California Beginnings

So I am back in the state of California. It is so weird to think that only three days ago I was 2000 miles away in Chicago.

Right when I landed, my parents took me to Huntington Beach where my sisters were at so that I could see them and the kiddos. There was also a fabulous sunset that night. It's amazing how smog and the ocean can just enhance the sunset. Of course I took multiple pictures. I'm only subjecting you all to one of them.

Tomorrow I go back to my apartment near school. And Sunday I start orientation for Athletic Training. Sometimes I feel like I never was in Chicago. And then I look at all 2800 of my photos and realize that this past summer really did happen.

I'm glad to be back. But I can't wait to go back again.

No comments: