Friday, July 2, 2010

My crew.

These are my co-hosts.

This was taken about nine-thirty at night after Worship night (which is a big celebration night among all the groups that come in. We have group games, Mexican food catered, fellowship, worship, and a speaker comes.) Needless to say from setting up, running around and cleaning up we were all a bit sweaty and tired. But we still got together to take this wonderful group shot.

I love the people that I work with. They are so encouraging and just on fire for God.

We took a lot of pictures that night. Of course, at the end we had to take the customary "funny" picture. Those are always the best.

It's funny because throughout the week we don't get to see each other because we are all with our different groups. This weekend though we get 'staff fun day,' which means on Saturday we're all going on some adventure that our directors haven't told us what we're doing yet.

It will be fun because we'll get to hang out. But I wouldn't mind a day in my pjs...

No comments: