Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chicaaaago.

This summer I am going to Chicago. I applied for a job with CSM way back over Thanksgiving. And I finally heard from them that I got the job. It has been torture these past few weeks because I just wanted to know what I would be doing this summer. Would I have a job or would I still be in Riverside?

But now I know.

I get to see this city landscape, which my physical therapist says is one of the best city views.

Maybe I'll be able to catch a baseball game here.

And I'll get to see this bean, which I really have no idea what it is for. But its very artsy?


Anyway, I'm just so excited. I should get a Chicago sweatshirt. And just start learning more about it.

Training starts May 24th. Time to start looking at plane tickets.

4 comments:

Sara: said...

Janey! I am SO stoked for you to experience this! Miss you sister!

Nikol Schiller said...

i seriously got goosebumps.

so proud of you, jane!

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAY!!

Danielle Fletcher. said...

congratulations, Jane!
you're gonna have so much fun!