Thursday, June 25, 2009

Monster-sitting. Not babysitting

So this week has been super busy and ridiculous. Everyday this week I have babysat from seven to three for two boys. It has been quite interesting to hang with these boys. It was a six year old and a nine year old. Now you would think that because I got there at seven they would be somewhat still asleep.

That would be a negative.

They were just always awake and active. And total boys. Today one of them cut a worm in half and put its guts on me. And the other had a magnifying glass and was trying to make a fire on various pieces of wood. It has been interesting. I have one more day left.

And then also the youngest I think has a crush on me. He keeps tring to kiss me. And always wants to hug me. And keeps telling me he loves me. Oh and today he looked down my shirt. Perfect.

Everyday after babysitting I have been meeting people or helping planning stuff for camp and then youth group. I have just been busy.

But its been fun. I like being busy. But I miss my friends. I haven't hung out with some of them in a while. Like really hung out with them. But that's what Friday night is for. Holler.

No comments: