Sunday, November 7, 2010

Second largest city.

It doesn't look so big from way back here. (Bottom right on the horizon)

I went on a hike by myself yesterday. I needed to clear my head and just get away. (Of course I took my camera.) These past two weeks have been hard. This semester has been hard. It's time I finally admit this to myself. At church today, I realize that it is exactly six months until my graduation date. I'm freaking out.

Time to get back to work and cease my dilly dallying.

1 comment:

Danielle Fletcher. said...

Janey poo. I know you hate that, but you let me say it because you love me. You will always hold a very important place in my heart. I read "down memory lane" about friends in all stages of life; it was beautiful. We don't have to lose the people we grew up with, their roles in our lives shift as we change and grow. Next time I'm in Riverside, I'm hitting you up, babygirl. Because it has been way too long for two complementing forces to stay away.
all my love. forever.