Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yes yes

So I realize that it has been a while since I post and my first post back is mostly a picture of my dog. Awesome. That tells you so much about what is going on in my life.

All I can really say is that I haven't meant to not blog. It just really has not happened. In fact there have been five official attempts of me blogging in the past month. They just were never officially posted. All really for a different reason. This one might not even be officially posted.

Its Thursday of spring break. Possibly the saddest day of the whole break because tomorrow is when I should do all my homework if I don't want to hate myself Sunday and Monday. But it has been a good break. I've gone shopping with my mom a lot. Saw some movies. Slept. Laid out in the sun for a bit. And on Saturday I am going to a Galaxy game. (I am super pumped about this.)

So break is not totally done with. Which is good.


Now only four weeks and then summer.

I've decided that I like to post pictures. This was taken at Point Loma. I don't know how much actual studying I would get done if I attended that school.