Wednesday, October 20, 2010

list time.

This is my life right now.

1. My driver's side window is officially broken. For a while I had it staying up because I pulled it up but there was still a slit in the top. So I try to fix it today and I realize that it is completely off its track. This means I need to take the door completely apart and get it back on. Helloooo weekend project. (Especially if this rain persists).

2. In my research methods class, my professor told us that we have an assignment due every week till the end of the semester. Hellooooo library.

3. Currently, the high school football players at South Hills want to set me up with the linebacker coach. Today, the injured players kept repeating his number to me. And they found out I was 21 today and asked me about buying them alcohol. I gave them a strong no to both things. They dropped the alcohol buying. But they still are trying to push the coach thing. Hellooooo awkward practices. (And to all those wondering... Heck no to the coach).

4. I really need to stop and get back to homework now. Helloooo coffee.

No comments: